Note to Sellers and "Wanted to Buy-ers"
Here are some guidelines to help you with your ad. Click here to see a list of comparative prices for Tartan 34s. Be specific in your listings - price, location, condition, photos, etc. If your boat is for sale through a broker, include the broker's website address and/or email address. All ads are free of charge. We want to help Tartan 34s find great homes!
Email Jennie with your listing and she will post it pronto. After the sale, we would really appreciate it if you email Jennie again with the contact information of the buyer (so we can keep up our roster - this name will not be made public without the buyer's permission) and the price (only used to update our comparative prices doc above; seller remains anonymous). Thank you!
Click on a boat below to see the details on this page.
- 1976 Tartan 34C for sale, Colonial Beach, VA - $15,000
- 1978 Tartan 34C for sale, Erie PA - $24,500 PRICE REDUCED
- 1970 Tartan 34C for sale, New Jersey - $9,900 PRICE REDUCED
- 1973 Tartan 34C "JOSH" for sale, Massachusetts
- 1971 Tartan 34C for sale, Rhode Island PRICE REDUCED
- 1972 Tartan 34C For Sale - Rock Hall, Maryland
- TREFOIL 1976 Tartan 34 $35k - Port Henry, New York PRICE REDUCED
- IRISH MYST 1976 Tartan 34 for sale - Penobscot [Castine] Maine
- In search of Tartan 34 to buy - Gulf Coast/Eastern Seaboard
- 1972 Tartan 34C For Sale - Florida
- 1978 Tartan 34C "EverGleam" For Sale - Montana
- Standing Mast and Rigging For Sale - Maryland
- 1972 Tartan 34 Classic, Hull #205
- Project Boat For Sale
- For Sale: Custom Canvas Cover for T34C - Bethesda, MD - SOLD!
- Puffin for sale: 1978 Tartan 34C (Annapolis, Maryland) - SOLD!
- Summer Solstice for sale: 1973 Tartan 34C - $23,500 (San Francisco, California) - SOLD!
- Cutaway for sale: 1970 Tartan 34C - $15,750 (Noank, Connecticut)- SOLD!
- Iris for sale: 1972 Tartan 34C Centerboard (Newport, Rhode Island)- SOLD!
- 1970 Tartan 34, $25K, located in Noank, CT - SOLD!
- 1977 Tartan 34 C (Hull #454) For Sale - SOLD!
- 1968 Tartan 34C, hull #31 for sale - $4500 OBO - SOLD!
- 1971 Tartan 34C For Sale - Maryland - SOLD!
- 1971 Tartan 34C - Hull #86 - SOLD!
Posted 2 January 2018
|Boat underwent a complete rebuild in 2008, and has been well maintained since. Work completed:
- Hull / deck awlgrip (white)
- New mainsail
- New roller furling genoa
- New standing / running rigging
- New sailcovers, dodger, bimini
- New bow pulpit, stern pulpit, stanchions, lifelines
- New stainless steel portlights (all 8 portlights open)
- New interior cushions
- New teak plywood cabin sole
- New head
- Atomic 4 engine rebuilt
Contact David Geen
Cell (804) 461-9767
Click here for more photos.
Hull # 510
updated 11 September 2017
- Year: 1978
- Price reduced to: US$ 24,500
- Located in Erie, Pennsylvania
Contact Tracy Buczak @ RCR Yachts - phone 814-455-6800, e-mail: Tracy@rcryachts.com; website www.rcryachts.com.
For more photos and details - click here.
Hull # 126
updated 3 August 2017
|Price just reduced!
- Year: 1970
- Current Price: US$ 9,900
- Located in Forked River, NJ
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas
- YW# 79916-2764967
Click here for complete details and photos.
Contact Dawn at DMGroup2@aol.com
posted 8 June 2017
This is an exceptional boat, lovingly cared for, and with a wonderful history.. Click here to read more bout her, and click here for a Boat Works article featuring Josh herself, including photos.
Some features: Two sets of sails including furling Genoas, extra stay for mounting jibs, original Universal Atomic 4 inboard engine (new fuel and ignition system), Hassler and 2Tiiller master self-steering units, three anchors, off shore safety gear, electrical and hardware back-up parts for off shore work, dinghy with new and recently serviced 3.5 HP outboard motor, and a complete set of jack stands. Price: $14,500.
Contact Rhoda or Jim Morris at email@example.com or phone
781-245-2897 for messages, 781-258-0805 cel
"Cirrus" (hull 189)
Updated 10 October 2017 - link to more photos added!
- White Fiberglass hull, keel stepped mast
- Wheel steering, Ritchie Compass, Autopilot
- 25hp Beta/Kubota Diesel, 402 hours
- TwinDisc gear, 70 AMP alternator
- Keel/Centerboard, 7 winches, Harken furling
- Hood main, 140% Genoa, Spinnaker gear
- Danforth ground tackle, Cockpit and Cabin cushions
- Strong and Fast, Fun
- Boat can be seen and sailed at Wickord Yacht Club
in North Kingston, Rhode Island.
- Details: 401-419-4864
Click here to see a slide show of this beautiful Tartan.
And click here to see even more photos.
"Sable" Hull #198
Price reduced to $19,500 USD.
This lovely lady will take you sailing with performance, classic lines, and value! "Sable" is a well-maintained and lovely example of a Tartan 34C. Her classic lines and deep, rich color make her a real head turner at dock and under sail. Her centerboard allows a minimum draft of 3'11" to a maximum draft of 8'4". She's a proven responsive and strong sailor in a variety of conditions; she has been to the islands and back, and is ready to go again. Come see this beauty today. Listed by Connie at Salt Yacht Brokerage in Rock Hall, MD
She is located in Rock Hall, Maryland, USA and is listed through Salt Yachts Brokerage. Contact Connie at Connie@SaltYachts.com.
Click here for photos and specs for this this lovely boat.
Updated 28 June 2017
Very nicely updated Tartan that has received an extensive restoration and rebuilt with extended long range cruising in mind.
Trefoil is located in Port Henry, NY, on Lake Champlain, and is listed through Bruce Hill Yacht Sales. Price has been reduced to $35,000. Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
We purchased her in the fall of 2000, and spent 8 years doing a complete rebuild. She is not a “typical” T34C, as she was extensively remodeled, and is set up for long term cruising. We have done some extended cruises, including from Lake Champlain to Florida and back, to the Chesapeake and back and the “circumnavigation” of Long Island Sound, including Martha’s Vineyard and Block Island. She is basically a new boat in the original hull! This boat is ready to go anywhere in comfort and style!
Click here to see a slide show.
Click here for complete details.
- Hull #316, "Irish Myst"
- 1976 Tartan 34 with centerboard lead keel
- clean bottom recent Blistercoat one layer of boattom paint
- No deck issues or accidents ever!
- Rebuilt A-4 pistons included
- Valves head ground main bearings
- raw water intake with filter etc
- needs new batteries
- Main 3 jibs 2 spinakers with all gear
- Harkin Self Tail Winches
- 6 part main sheet
- Harkin auto helm tiller steering
- Loran- Raytheon depth temp speed
- original white gel coat, mast boom downhall, spin pole
- Offered at $18,000 at my yard in Penobscot
- Can be launched in Castine
Contact John Lally Sr., Sales Manager at Wire Machinery Co - (508) 333-3752
In search of a Tartan 34 to buy
I am looking to buy a Tartan 34. I would prefer a boat on the gulf coast but would consider anything on the eastern seaboard.
Please contact Volker at email@example.com or phone is 850-896-7648.
1972 Tartan 34C Sloop For Sale - Florida. $12K OBO
Click here for more photos.
1972 Tartan 34C Sloop with Universal Diesel by Kubota.
130 Genoa with Harken roller reefing, 3 anchors, VHF Radio
with remote alarm function, draws 3'11' with CB up.
Stainless bbq grill, fenders, and other necessities. Rated
either #1 or #2 best used boat in class by Practical Sailor for
many years, this model is a favorite of classic minded sailors
and can be yours now for $12,000 or best offer.
Call Bill Beavers at 305.546.6727
1978 Tartan 34C "EverGleam" for sale - Montana
EverGleam is among the finest example of T34 C’s, and you must see her to appreciate this beautiful boat! She is in outstanding condition, and has been meticulously maintained and upgraded to the highest standards by a professional woodworker. EverGleam is cruise-ready and fully equipped. EverGleam (#498) spent most of its life on the Great Lakes. In 2006 we bought her and had a LoadMaster trailer built to fit, then trailered the boat to MT. Since then we have spent a summer on Flathead Lake, MT; a summer in the Pacific NW; and three winters on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Trailer is available for purchase with the boat, or separately. Delivery of EverGleam is negotiable; contact owner. Click here to download a flyer with detailed description and photographs.
EverGleam #498 1978 Tartan 34C - Price: $35K
George and Sherilyn Renner - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bozeman, MT 59715
Standing Mast and Rigging for Sale - $700 - (Galesville, MD)
Tartan 34 (or Tartan 30C) mast and standing rigging. Fair to good condition. Some corrosion at step otherwise in good condition. Standing rigging has been removed but is stored in my shed. Click here for photos. I can be reached via email at email@example.com.. - John Novotny
1972 Tartan 34 Classic, Hull # 205
(posted July 28, 2014)
Well maintained and ready to cruise. Full keel with centerboard.
Rebuilt Atomic 4. CNG Galley Stove, 4” firm salon cushions,
New Lexan fixed ports, Teak & Ash Flooring, new head, insulated cold storage, Harken roller furling
Sail List : High footed jib less than 10 years old. Main 1992 , storm jib. original to boat (all cut for profurl)
155 Genoa cut for profurl and 1-2 other headsail that are hanks
Awlgrip painted hull.
Electronics: Tridata recorder (depth,speed, distance, temp water), Autohelm,
Asking $15K. Boat is lying at Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236.Contact: 313-378-3316
Click here for flyer, and click here to view photo album.
Project Boat for Sale (listed March 11, 2014)
1968 Tartan 34C, hull # 22 for sale. Looking for the right person to bring it back to life. This is not a project for the faint-at-heart. Located in Deale, Maryland.
Basically it's a hull, mast, boom, standing rigging, stachions/lifelines and sails; possible an RF. There is no engine or centerboard or winches. The prop is still there. Deck has been re-cored in spots other fiberglass work has been done here and there. The interior trim and other cabinetry were removed along with the headliner. The hull, bottom and deck look pretty good. There are new plastic windows for the port lights along with the frames as well as other assorted equipment.
For more information, please contact: